Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age of Renter should be 21 years.Orders will be cancelled with no rent refund in case the renter is underage as per the clause.
- Renter Should have valid Driving Licence .
- Any two Govt. issued Document will be verified at the time of pickup. Out of which one document will be deposited at the time of pickup and returned during drop off. In case of failure to furnish the documents, the order stands cancelled. No rent refund would be issued in such cases
Valid Document – Passport, Election Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, ID Issued by Central or State Govt. (Any of the above)
- Booking of any product is subject to availability. Rentnhop reserves the right to cancel any booking if deemed necessary.
- In case of damage to the product due to accident/mishandling/carelessness, appropriate charges will be calculated by the vendor and the customer is liable to pay the same to the vendor.
- In the case of theft, the customer is liable to pay in full the market rate of that product to the vendor . During the rental tenure, full responsibility of the product is on renter.
- In case of any fault or failure the customer needs to inform Vendor immediately.
- The renter is not authorized to lend the Bike/Car to any other person without informing Rentnhop. In such cases the renter needs to verify documents of the additional Renter before start of the trip. Failure to do so would attract a penalty of Rs 1000.
- Mentioned Security Deposit on every product is mandatory. In case customer denies to pay Security Deposit , order stands cancel without any refunds.
- Pickup date/time and location cannot be changed once a booking is confirmed.
- The customer has to return the product in the same location from where it was picked up. No requests will be accommodated for a change in drop location.
- The vehicle needs to be returned at the specified Date/Time as mentioned during booking on the website/invoice copy. Delay in dropping Vehicle by more than 30min. Will attract a penalty of Rs 100/hr.
- Please call our Customer Support in case you want to extend the Booking. Your trip will be extended if the vehicle is available. Trip extensions are subject to availability. Extension request should be made at least 3 hrs before the Drop-off time.
- As per booking schedule, renter needs to return the vehicle on time. In case the customer doesn’t accept or drop the product in spite of denied extension request, penalty charges of Rs 500/hr + hourly rent of the product will be applicable.
- Cancellation Charges are applicable as mentioned below:
0-48 Hours before the trip start– 100% of product rental (No Refund)
48 hours before trip start – 30% of product rental